Friday, August 15, 2008

Helping-- Or Not

I'm doing some renovation work around my house. Llewellyn likes to help. He helps tape down contractor paper to protect the floor.



Huw likes to help, too. He helps unroll the paper.


Rhadwen, too, is a big help. She tested out the picnic bench I dumpster-dove for a couple days ago, thinking it'd make a good low scaffold. She wants to make sure it's study enough for me to stand on.


Gwenith helps by keeping out of the way. Unless I'm on the computer, of course.

On the other hand . . . Llewellyn, the floor paper did not need irrigating! And he did it on purpose! I'd thought I'd leave the paper down to give me an incentive to hurry up and hammer the trim back up and get it refinished, but not now! A stinky floor I do not need.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

He must have thought it was a newspaper that hadn't been published yet! Either that, or there was more room out than there was in... I like the the kitteh helped with the paper and the bench. We can't have you too overworked, you know! LOL

Sandy said...

St. B... come on over to my spot tomorrow... I have something for you (and you don't have to pass it on to anyone if you don't want to -- I know it's a royal pain)!

St. Blogwen said...

You mean I gotta wait till tomorrow??