Monday, December 8, 2008

Caught Red-Handed!

Or red-pawed . . .

About a half hour ago, Gwenith crept up to the study and slipped under the drafting table and behind the file cabinet. On your way to see if you can finish removing that register grille and go exploring in the ductwork, sweetie girl?
Deterred by the camera flash, she slunk away.

OK, think of something to keep that grille close to the wall . . . all right, this is it for the time being: A box of Biblical Hebrew flashcards wedged in with a log-splitting maul. I can't even budge that!

Scant minutes later, here she is again. O, we wants it, does we, my precious? No, my precious, no indeed! You getses that, you goes falling into the nassty hot Duct of Doom, my precious, yess yess you does! We preventses that, yess we wills!

2 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

Hahahahaaaaa! Kittehs + ductwork = hilarious!

And I'm still laughing at all the "my precious" Gollum-speak. :-P

Sandy said...

Holy cow! A log splitting maul? How did you get it in there in the first place? Those things weight TONS!

Bwess wittle pwecious.