Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Curses, Foiled Again!"


When I go to the PetsMart, I always visit the kittehs up for adoption.

Pure self-indulgence on my part, since I have enough to take care of with my three and couldn't seriously entertain the idea of acquiring another cat.

Still, I look. And today I saw the strangest thing. In one kennel was a floofy black cat with streaks of brown in his fur. The tag on the clipboard on the outside was turned around and on it in big letters was written:

DO
NOT
ADOPT
OUT!

Hmm . . . Black kitteh called "Soot" . . . Dire warning on the cage label . . . could PetsMart have apprehended a minion of . . .

Basement Cat????

2 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

That could also have been my little Beignet. She's gray and white, but all Basement Kitteh just the same.

Happy New Year to you & your loved ones (human AND critter)!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my... Def a minion of BC.

hugs,
whiskers