Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Everybody Has a Job

The plasterer is in this week to repair the ceiling in my 3rd floor study. And we all have jobs to do.

His job is to do the plasterwork.

My job is to refrain from asking him so many questions about doing the plasterwork that he never is able to do the plasterwork.

Gwenith and Huw's job is to make themselves scarce.

Llewellyn's job is to stay by me when I'm here and to pretend to like being cooped up in his crate when I'm not, and to contain the barking even if he doesn't like it.

And Rhadwen's job is to go wherever she pleases and look cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And she's giving it her all, isn't she?

hugs,
whiskers

Sandy said...

Gotta love her!

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you stopped by! My goggie never learned that, either! LOL