Thursday, July 30, 2009

Note to Myself

Next time I'm in the market for bedroom furniture, remind me not to buy anything with ring pulls.

Until then, remind me not to hide kitty treats and catnip in the drawer of my bedside table. Yeah, the drawer with the ring pull. Not unless I really like having my stripey kitteh Huw pulling it open and rifling it. As he has done the past two nights.

And then there's the fun he and Rhadwen have with the jewelry chest in the wee hours of the morning.

Yep, ring pulls again.

Oh, they are soooo clebber! Opposable thumbs, who needs 'em?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once had a plastic bag of catnip sitting on top of the television. Normally I would have put it somewhere else, but the cat weighed 18 pounds, and I thought he couldn't POSSIBLY get up there...

I come home one evening to the bag, on the floor, with many many kitteh teeth marks in it...

In my experience, instinct will overcome human intelligence almost every time.

Hugs,
whiskers

Sandy said...

ROTFL!!!