Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sharing

When I first acquired the kittens Gwenith and Huw in August, I pulled out a couple of small square casserole dishes for them to share, one for their water and one for their food. They were so little their tiny heads fit together in the food dish just fine.

But as you can see, the kittens aren't so small anymore. And life was getting a bit crowded in CorningWare land.


So the other day I bought them two new, separate, food bowls.

Aren't they cute and blue?

And look how my sibling kittens are using them!

(Don't worry. They'll get over it!)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Doesn't matter how many new ones you get.... they'll still use the old one! LOL

I don't know how many water dishes I've gotten and the girls still drink out of the dog's water dish. Sigh.