Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Can Has Kittehs?

This evening I called Hannah* to tell her what I'd found out at the vet's. She was glad to hear it.

Then she asked:

"Would you maybe think of taking one of them?"

And I took a deep breath and replied, "Well, I've been watching them play together the past couple of days when I let them out of the kennel, and they have such a good time together, and one kitten with Rhadwen might drive her crazy, but two kittens of the same litter would keep each other entertained and-- Well, I was wondering, what if I took both of them?"


Hannah thinks that's a great idea! Done deal! Their house is nowhere near finished, they're bunking with her in-laws, she's had some health problems: Not having to domesticate the kittens is a real weight off her shoulders!


Neither of us made any mention of the friend of her husband's friend who was looking to take Tiger. I am ruthless: I think these kids should stay together.

So there it is. Mai kittehs. Let me show you them.

No comments: